Garlic is recognized in many places around the world for its various benefits, and due to them, it has been used as a healing food for centuries.
The consumption of garlic on an empty stomach can be viewed from different perspectives, and opinions on the subject differ. You can often hear people say that it is a grandmother’s home recipe that has very little effect.
Undoubtedly, the consumption of garlic on an empty stomach makes it a powerful antibiotic, as shown in many studies. It is more effective when you eat it before breakfast, since bacteria is exposed and cannot defend itself from succumbing to its power.
This article will list the most important benefits of garlic:
- Garlic is an effective method for many stomach problems: as it stimulates digestion and appetite.
- Many people who suffer from hypertension have found garlic to be a relief to this disease’s symptoms. Besides being effective for circulation, it also prevents heart problems and aids in proper functioning of the liver and bladder.
- Some people claim that by consuming garlic on an empty stomach, one can effectively alleviate nerve problems.
- It is effective for stomach problems, like diarrhea as well.
- Garlic also plays a role in controlling stress, as it prevents stomach acid that is usually produced when you get nervous.
- Garlic is considered to be one of the most powerful foods to help detoxify the body in alternative medicine.
-Alternative medicine experts insist that garlic is so powerful that it can eliminate parasites and worms, and prevent diseases like typhus, diabetes, depression, and some types of cancer.
— Garlic also cures hemorrhoids, constipation, and earaches. For earaches, take out a little bit of juice from the garlic clove and put one or two drops in the ear in pain. In the case of constipation and hemorrhoids, boil water with a good amount of garlic and put the infusion in a container that will allow you to breath in its vapors, until the water gets cold.
-Garlic is also extremely useful in cases of respiratory diseases. Namely, it is truly amazing for preventing and curing tuberculosis, pneumonia, catarrhs, bronchitis, chronic bronchial catarrhs, lung congestion, asthma, and whooping cough.
Prepare a garlic extract for chronic bronchitis: put 40 grams of well washed garlic cut into small pieces and 100 grams of 90 proof alcohol into a bottle, let it soak for five or six days and then strain. Drink a cup of this infusion every day.
You can use the same preparation for catarrhs and asthma. In this case, drink 15-30 drops in a little bit of hot water, and you can add only a little bit of mint for better smell.
In case of tuberculosis, eat an entire bulb of garlic a day. Divide it in various portions that can be consumed in any way. It is better for garlic to be raw or lightly browned in the oven. You can also make a sauce with egg yolk and oil. In this case, you have to avoid boiling the liquid because you will lose a lot of its medicinal properties.
If you have any type of bronchial disease, you can make a special infusion and drink three tablespoons of it a day. You will only need 200 grams of garlic, 700 grams of refined sugar, and 1000 grams of water. Boil the water with garlic and then add the sugar.
- You can also use garlic for external applications, like a poultice over your abdomen to relieve some colds.
- A small amount of garlic can help fight warts: they will fall off painlessly.
- Some people use it to fight tooth pain by placing a little bit on the tooth that hurts.
- It is also possible to apply it to stings from poisonous animals.
Nevertheless, the best thing you can do before you start a garlic treatment is to consult your doctor. Note that individuals who are allergic to garlic should take two very important things into account: they shouldn’t eat it raw, and they should immediately stop consuming it if they get an outbreak on your skin, an increase in temperature, or a headache.
Also, some studies have also shown that garlic can cause side- effects in people that take medicines for HIV/AIDS..
In addition, if the smell of garlic is simply unbearable for you, we recommend that you take natural supplements that are found in pill form, in order to continue enjoying its benefits.
There are countless properties of garlic and benefits that it provides to the health of those who eat it frequently and regularly. You can get all of the medicinal properties of this healing food everyday, making your life healthier naturally.
Featured image source: www.fhfn.org